The Sacred Wilds is a forest therapy practice founded by Hana Lee Goldin, based in San Francisco, California. She is a certified forest bathing guide, trained by the Association of Nature and Forest Therapy Guides and Programs. She also has her Master's degree in Library and Information Science from the School of Communication and Information at Rutgers University, and has combined this unique skill set to establish The Forest Library.
- You're interested in finding out more about forest bathing
- You're reserving your space in a public walk
- You'd like to schedule a private individual session or group walk (family/partner connection, team building, corporate events, birthdays, bachelor/ette party, etc)
- You'd like to discuss options for presentations or workshops on forest bathing and nature therapy
- You're interested in establishing a wellness partnership with your business or organization
- You want to say hello!
These are all good reasons to drop me a line, but you must have a few of your own.